NEW CHORISTER INCENTIVE!
When a GYS family refers a new family and both register for the full season, each family will receive a 25% program discount for the year! This discount can only be claimed once per family per year and will be deducted after any other discounts have been applied. The referred family must not have been a member of GYS previously.
Fees & Payment Information2021/22 annual tuition per choir is as follows and families have the option of paying in full, or in 2 or 9 installments.
- Choir I & II: $900
- Choir III: $1,050
- SATB: $1,050
- MTA: $500 (add-on for choristers ages 12 and over)
- Legally Blonde Jr. Camp: $100 (add-on for choristers not already registered in MTA)
- Pay the entire amount owed for the upcoming choir year on September 1, 2021
- Pay the total in 2 installments dated September 1, 2021 and January 1, 2022
- Pay the total in 9 installments dated September 1, 2021 to May 1, 2022 inclusive
If paying by cheque, please make them payable to Guelph Youth Singers and mail to:
Guelph Youth Singers, 103-75 Cardigan St., Guelph, ON, N1H 3Z7
There will be a charge of $37 for all returned cheques; $30 of which will be directed to the Dominic Gregorio Bursary Fund, and the remaining $7 will be for bank charges.